Issues facing the electronics industry include:
- Cost-effective implementation of configure-to-order manufacturing
- Flexible implementation of new supplier, distribution, and customer strategies
- Enhanced Internet and IT security
- Advanced planning and product management capabilities
- Solution selling versus one-off product sales
- Faster decision making through real-time access to business information
- One-to-one marketing initiatives and customer services
- Foreign currency fluctuations
- Lower cost production.
KPMG’s electronics industry professionals strive to continually understand and constantly gauge exactly how the dynamic global economy can impact your business. Our clients can rely on KPMG to anticipate and help solve a wide range of issues stemming from globalization and consolidation, intense competitive pressure, enterprise-wide risk, a diverse customer base, and increasing government regulation.
KPMG offers customized Audit, Tax, Risk, and Financial Advisory services that can focus on your unique needs. Given our professionals’ experience, they are focused on helping to create pragmatic, results-led benefits for your evolving business model, which means you can get clear strategies to help resolve your challenging issues in a rapidly evolving marketplace:
- Technology/Product convergence
- Product commoditization
- Emergence of electronic commerce
- Price competition
- Market consolidation
- Unpredictable demand
- Short product life cycles
- Exponential technological advances
- Direct marketing
- Downward pressure on margins.
Our commitment is to assist our clients in growing their business by helping them manage critical challenges and take advantage of industry opportunities. Our success is only as great as that of our clients.