KPMG in Canada's India practice is committed to providing your company with a single point of contact and harness the strength of our global network to meet the needs of your business, whether in Canada, India or worldwide.
KPMG professionals have a deep understanding of India's business environment with strong, well-established working relationships with our counterparts in India.
With a footprint in both countries, we can help anticipate, understand and manage the many commercial and country-specific challenges. We listen and focus on the issues that really matter.
Our services include assisting your company:
- Help you make the right connections
- Work with your executives to formulate your market entry strategy, plan and execute
- Identify investment opportunities and analysis
- Assist in transaction negotiations through to deal completion
- Perform commercial and financial due diligence
- Advise on taxation issues
- Provide IT strategy and performance
- Assist with global mobility
- Plus a broad range of Audit, Tax, and other Advisory services.
Our active involvement and support of Indian associations, often participating as Board or Committee members, helps enhance the knowledge we share with you.
For more information, contact Sukesh Kumar, India Practice Leader.