To help meet these challenges, many retailers have turned to KPMG LLP for guidance and advice. They know that the professionals in KPMG's Consumer Markets Practice combine deep industry knowledge with extensive experience working with clients in the retail sector, plus the food, beverage and consumer products and restaurant segments.
This experience allows us to provide Audit, Tax and Advisory services to a wide range of organizations, from small start-ups to large chain operations.
KPMG offers a number of services focused on assisting our clients to address the issues facing their industry sector, in the key areas of governance, performance, technology, and growth. Backed by a global network of professionals, we can assist in the following areas:
- Shifts in consumer behaviour
- Reporting & regulation — corporate governance and stakeholder expectations, IFRS
- Sustainability & the environment
- Business operating model structure
- Operational efficiency — supply chain management, loss prevention, commodity price volatility, sourcing, business intelligence
- Integration of new technology
- Financial management — cost management, budgeting and forecasting, tax strategies
- Market entry and expansion
- Mergers and acquisitions.
Please contact us to find out more about how we can help you.