In order to make sure that you have the resources to continue your development throughout your career KPMG offers various learning opportunities:
- KBS is a virtual business school that offers a variety of learning opportunities both formal and on-the-job for you to develop technical, business, and leadership skills. It provides one central location through which you can access the firm’s catalogue of nationally developed, nationally delivered courses. The skills you develop will help you reach your full potential and the learning opportunities will provide you with a breadth of knowledge and skills to help you become a well-rounded professional.
– Part of KBS, CLiX manages your learning records, including your personal learning history, Continuous Professional Education (CPE) credits, and, where applicable, curriculum certification to help you track your progress as you grow your career.
- Take advantage of one of Canada's best Uniform Evaluation (UFE) learning programs, designed to help you get through the process successfully. Read more on KPMG’s UFE program
- KPMG has developed Learning Paths that help you clearly understand the requirements of your job role - what you must achieve in your work to be successful, and what actions you can take to get there. Learning Paths, designed for every role from entry-level associate to partner, also help you to understand what it takes to get to the next level as you grow your career with us.
- KLearn, KPMG's interactive Web conferencing tool, allows real-time learning and collaboration: you can access KLearn anytime, anywhere, from any KPMG computer. Create a UFE study group, problem solve with colleagues, or discuss recent changes to professional standards.