KPMG actively supports and encourages international assignments through our Global Opportunities program. Our aim is to deliver value to clients and communities, while enriching the life experiences of our people. We currently have over 90 countries that participate in the program.
The Global Opportunities program offers the following benefits to both you and the firm:
- Developing KPMG professionals who will have the skill set and international savvy required to serve global accounts effectively
- Facilitating practice development in emerging markets
- Transferring knowledge between firms
- Developing outstanding future leaders, and promoting leadership skills and long-term career development
- Providing you with life enriching opportunities
Time abroad will expose you to different cultures, methods and client environments. The most popular destinations for KPMG in Canada participants include the US, UK, Australia, New Zealand, China, and Switzerland.