Our project teams are typically made up of KPMG professionals from different fields. This diversity of skills and experience can create amazing opportunities to be mentored by senior colleagues and some of the industry’s top talents.
At first, you will report to a Manager (someone with 2–3 years’ of Advisory experience), who will work closely with you to support your learning and success. On larger projects, you will interact with various Managers, Senior Managers, and even KPMG Partners.
Our firm’s success depends on the quality of our teams. We are committed to providing our people with the right resources and opportunities to develop as well-rounded professionals and trusted advisers to our clients.
The KPMG Advisory career path has six stages:
- Senior Consultant
- Senior Manager
- Partner/Associate Partner
In all areas of our business, KPMG looks for people who bring a blend of academic or technical abilities and softer skills, such as relationship building and coaching.
As a new hire, we would look to you to:
- Exhibit a positive attitude, enthusiasm and strong work ethic
- Build and maintain strong personal networks that support your client work, team work, and new business opportunities
- Embrace diversity and different ways of thinking
- Effectively analyze problems and suggest solutions
- Actively pursue advanced/specialty designations (CFA, CBV, etc.) and embrace firm-wide learning culture
KPMG offers the Direct-to-Advisory program in select offices, providing candidates the option to train directly in the Advisory function. This is a great option for candidates who would like to obtain a professional designation while pursuing a long-term career in the field of Advisory.