We want you to set challenging goals for yourself and we’re committed to providing you with the support you need to reach them. This is why we offer one of the best CFE training programs in the country. While the program will differ somewhat depending on what provincial/regional program you are registered under, the following are some of the key factors that help make KPMG’s national and local CFE training a competitive advantage for our people and a point of pride for KPMG employees:
KPMG's National CFE Training Program is led by a National CPA Program Team which is dedicated to helping ensure that KPMG's program meets the needs of the KPMG candidates.
- Multiple practice evaluations
- Professional marking with feedback provided by experienced exam markers from across the country
- Debriefings provided by experienced markers/coaches in the local office
- Excellent resource tool that assists in understanding the competency-based CFE
- Competency Map Study Notes for each competency area to promote the efficient use of study time
- Personalized attention from a recent successful CFE writer
- Encouragement, support, and direction from someone who has been through the process
- Assistance with marking and debriefing practice exams
KPMG people receive a competitive number of paid and unpaid study days provided throughout the CFE process. Other compensation and incentives include:
- KPMG pays all exam fees in advance for first-time writers
- KPMG pays all student fees, initiation fees (upon qualification) and annual CPA dues
- KPMG's national marking policy encourages and supports employees to become Provincial exam and CFE markers, leading to knowledgeable in-house staff
- CPA candidates receive a $2,000 accreditation award upon passing the CFE
KPMG has an open-door policy. If you have any questions you need answered or require help at any point throughout the study process, there is always a team member available to help you out. The best people to ask are those who are a year ahead of you. They will have recently completed the process, and will understand all the questions you may have regarding your professional exams.