KPMG professionals in National Shared Services (NSS) make up a multi-disciplinary team with a full spectrum of skills, providing knowledge and experience in Sales and Marketing, Human Resources, Information Technology Services, Client Administration, Finance, and the Global Resource Centre.
As part of the NSS team, you will be working with other experienced, well-rounded professionals in your area of knowledge and experience providing client service excellence and valuable insight to contribute to KPMG’s success in the marketplace. Combine this with the numerous professional development opportunities available, and it is clear that KPMG’s NSS team is a great place to develop your career to its full potential.
KPMG’s National Shared Services areas consist of:
- Dedicated to client service, Client Administration supports KPMG leaders, managers and staff, and helps ensure effective and efficient office operations
- Finance helps enable the firm’s business units with its understanding of firm-wide finance business processes and provisions, and support of decision-making tools
- The Human Resources team partners with the firm’s leadership to develop strategies that support our people and business goals. The team delivers programs such as Total Rewards, Talent Attraction, and Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion that are designed to attract the best people and help them reach their full potential at KPMG.
- ITS is made up of people with a full spectrum of skills ranging from the highly technical to the business of IT, all working together to support our clients in solving real business challenges
- The National Sales & Marketing group helps drive growth at KPMG by working closely with leadership to identify and implement strategies that strengthen the firm’s position in the services we offer, the industries we serve, and our National/Area Accounts
- The GRC is comprised of senior level professionals, and is focused on driving global programs, setting strategy, ensuring consistency and providing ongoing support to KPMG’s worldwide network