Our values create a sense of shared identity within the KPMG organization, which is a network of over 5,000 team members working in 32 offices in our three core service areas. Our values help us to work together in the most effective and fulfilling way. They define what we stand for and how we do things.
– at all levels acting in a way that exemplifies what we expect of each other and our clients
– bringing out the best in each other and creating strong and successful working relationships
– respecting people for who they are and for their knowledge, skills, and experience as individuals and team members
– challenging assumptions, pursuing facts, and strengthening our reputation as trusted and objective business advisers
– sharing information, insight, and advice frequently and constructively and managing tough situations with courage and candor
– acting as responsible corporate citizens and broadening our skills, experience, and perspectives through work in our communities
– constantly striving to uphold the highest professional standards, provide sound advice, and rigorously maintain our independence