Trade Matters is our quarterly newsletter that discusses recent developments in trade and customs.
Spring 2013 [PDF 465Kb]
- Customs Change in the 2013 Federal Budget - Review Your Imports for Duty Reductions
- Food Importers and Exporters - Are You Ready for Canada and US Changes?
- NAFTA - Use the Certificate to Save on Added Costs
- Trade Compliance Audits - What's Your Best Defense?
- Compliance Assessment Program Can Help You Avoid AMPS Penalties
- CBSA Verification Audit - Correct Non-Compliance to Avoid Future Penalties
- Canada and US Planning Oil and Gas Reporting Changes
- Canada-US Border Security Initiative to Streamline Flow of Goods
- Exports — Mandatory Electronic Reporting Starts April 1, 2012
- Energy-Using Products Must Meet New Performance Standards
- New Wood Packaging Material Requirements