In a candid interview, McCain Foods CEO Dirk Van de Put reveals McCain’s acquisition plans, the impact of his leadership style and McCain’s presence in emerging markets.
The articles in this issue include:
- Off the shelf – Turning browsers into buyers, and why clothing stores are going for cheesecake
- First person – Diversification is healthy, says McCain President and CEO Dirk Van de Put
- The power of China - The Chinese aren’t just buying luxury brands, they’re developing their own
- The older, the better - How can food and drink retailers benefit from the rise of the senior consumer?
- Can malls be reinvented? - Retailers and owners say yes, but can’t agree on what the future looks like
- Lessons from other industries - What can we learn from the Zen Buddhist priest who rescued Japan Airlines?