This document specifically addresses the SR&ED “Traditional and Proxy Method Policy (Draft) Paper” and is organized to address the six questions that the CRA has outlined in its process document, namely:
- Is the language easy to understand?
- Is the information well organized?
- Are there any gaps or omissions in the information?
- Is there any information that is not necessary?
- What are the best features of the document?
- Do you have any other comments or suggestions to improve the document?
For ease of reference, the CRA’s draft policy paper is reproduced in the appendix.