As Canadian companies experience the effects of global market turbulence, IT organizations face increasing demands and heightened scrutiny from business leaders. We can help IT executives seize this opportunity to reposition IT as responding quickly and flexibly to the changing needs of the business.
Managing IT through Market Turbulence describes five strategies to assist IT executives in meeting short-term business expectations and building a foundation for future performance:
- Balance technology costs and critical capabilities
- Step forward to enable radical business change
- Develop and communicate a decisive response plan
- Protect data and know-how
- Pursue IT value-creation opportunities
Now is the time to retool the IT strategy to meet today's technology agenda so that it manages risk, cuts costs, and enhances support for the business in the midst of market turbulence and when better times return.