Insights into Canadian Banking (Issue 2) addresses a number of these post-crisis challenges and opportunities faced by Canadian banks today—always keeping their customers in mind.
Articles in this issue include:
- Achieving regulatory balance: Canadian banks are well-positioned for growth
- Pressure for change: Balancing the pace of core banking system conversion is key to long-term sustainable advantage.
- Post-crisis bank losses prompt calls for better tax governance
- Aligning your talent management and business strategy requires a new mindset: Building a competitive advantage hinges on the recognition that the war for talent is never over
- Securitization vehicles – Is IFRS the end of the road?
- Knowledge, not data, drives customer profitability: Information is critical, but it is most valuable when it describes customer behaviour
- When sustainability becomes strategic: To further rebuild stakeholder confidence, financial institutions may need to broaden their governance and disclosure policies.