Competitive Alternatives 2014 compares business costs and other non-cost factors in more than 100 cities, in 10 countries – Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Mexico, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
For more information on how countries fared, view our infographic below, and visit our interactive website CompetitiveAlternatives.com
for more in-depth information.
KPMG's Global Location and Expansion Services (GLES), Global Infrastructure Advisory, Supply Chain Services, Strategy and Operations Team and International Corporate Tax teams assist businesses and government organizations worldwide to make better decisions at every stage of complex projects, increase performance, build durable competitive advantage and provide differentiated value to their customers.
KPMG can help you:
- Identify potential locations/infrastructure for relocating or establishing new operations
- Determine an approach for international expansion and enlarge your global footprint
- Define new venture and growth strategy, supply chain optimization and rapid value procurement
- Negotiate and secure grants, tax planning opportunities, and other government incentives and support
- Optimize working capital and operating costs with new tools and processes
- Restructure distressed projects
- Assist on due diligence and other related audit, tax, accounting and compliance issues
For more information, please contact Elio Luongo.