The one-hour webcast includes an in-depth discussion of the OECD's revised discussion draft on transfer pricing documentation and country-by-country reporting, released on January 30, 2014. Specifically, the webcast discusses:
- Possible uses of the information by tax authorities
- Mechanisms for making the country-by-country reporting available to governments
- Two-tiered approach to transfer pricing documentation
- Practical considerations, including data and systems requirements, to provide the envisioned country-by-country reporting information
- Standardizing transfer pricing documentation and country-by-country reporting globally among jurisdictions
- Potential implications for other actions of the BEPS Action Plan
- What to expect next and timing for further developments.
A replay of the webcast is available on the U.S. KPMG Institutes site.
For more information, contact your KPMG adviser.
Information is current to March 04, 2014. The information contained in this publication is of a general nature and is not intended to address the circumstances of any particular individual or entity. Although we endeavour to provide accurate and timely information, there can be no guarantee that such information is accurate as of the date it is received or that it will continue to be accurate in the future. No one should act upon such information without appropriate professional advice after a thorough examination of the particular situation. For more information, contact KPMG's National Tax Centre at 416.777.8500