- Federal and Provincial/Territorial Tax Rates for Income Earned by a CCPC
- Federal and Provincial/Territorial Tax Rates for Income Earned by a General Corporation
- Substantively Enacted Tax Rates for Income Earned by a CCPC for 2012 and Beyond - as at December 31, 2013
- Substantively Enacted Tax Rates for Income Earned by a General Corporation for 2012 and Beyond - as at December 31, 2013
- Prescribed Interest Rates
- Retirement and Saving Plans-Contribution Limits
- Non-Resident Withholding Tax Rates for Treaty Countries.
Information included in the eBook is current to the date indicated on each table. Tax Facts 2013-2014 includes all the relevant tables that were in last year's hard copy edition, but with the added benefit that many of the tables are more current than the May 2013 date at which the book was published.
Tax Facts is available online in Flip Book and PDF versions as well as in the Tax Hub Canada App.
For more information, contact your KPMG adviser.
Information is current to February 25, 2014. The information contained in this publication is of a general nature and is not intended to address the circumstances of any particular individual or entity. Although we endeavour to provide accurate and timely information, there can be no guarantee that such information is accurate as of the date it is received or that it will continue to be accurate in the future. No one should act upon such information without appropriate professional advice after a thorough examination of the particular situation. For more information, contact KPMG's National Tax Centre at 416.777.8500