- Vladimír Dvořáček: “Sailing through a regulatory whirlwind.”
- How will the IFRS 4 Phase II influence the insurance business?
- The financial institution of the future
- Climbing the regulatory mountain
- Do you know your distribution channels?
- CRD IV: a task much more difficult than expected
- Effectiveness of fraud risk management among Czech financial services providers
- Can we expect a financial transactions tax?
- Radek Halíček: “Is the recodification of private law truly a legal revolution?”
- The Government should not interfere in the free will of its citizens
- What’s in store for all companies after the New Year?
- Changes in contractual processes
- Will the recodification of private law make taxation more complicated?
- The role and responsibilities of statutory bodies
- Trusts under Czech legislation
- Why is the implementation of the new Civil Code so demanding?
Marika Konečná: Prepare your local documentation ahead of time.
Radim Bláha on transfer pricing: “We need to talk about mandatory documentation.”
International context: What’s happening in transfer pricing?
New rulings on transfer pricing
Tax audit experience
Transfer pricing for credit financial instruments
Transfer pricing in Slovakia
Horizons December 2012: Risk Consulting
- Romana Benešová: "Who manages risks wins."
- The influence of the new regulation on the commercial sector
- Effective controlling: a strategic advantage of today's insurance company
- A new era of budgeting and forecasting
- Building company's confidence
- Corporate criminal liability: the added value of effective risk management
How do you see risk management? What is your principal approach to risk management?
Jindřich Vašina: “Do banks and insurance companies still present attractive investment opportunities?”
The banking sector in CEE is undergoing transformation
Solvency II: are insurance companies ready?
The new private law brings opportunities and threats
Banks struggle with stricter liquidity management requirements
The insurance business – a public affair
Horizons June 2012: Management Conulting
- Financial sector: Here be dragons
- Customer experience management
- Internal control system
- How IFRS 4 Phase II will influence the insurance business
- Fight against fraud on the threshold of new challenges
- Taxation of dividends and income from the sale of securities
- Forthcoming insurance regulation
- Management of human resources by competencies
- Remuneration regulation
- Real estate and construction: Where can opportunities be found?
- The real estate business needs to respond to VAT changes
- Trends in real estate finance
- Revolution in leases and revenue and other expected IFRS amendments
- Purchase price calculation in a real estate deal
- PPP projects and funding of transportation infrastructure in the Czech Republic
- Jan Žůrek: "Is there any optimum tax system?"
- Corporate income tax base
- Transfer pricing news
- Research and development
Horizons November 2010: Financial Services
- Managing uncertainty. Addressing the unknowns in financial services
- How to increase the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Two legislative changes in banking
- Market arbitrage - A growth strategy in a declining market
- IFRS insurance contracts – Phase II
Horizons September 2010: Accounting Services and Payroll
- Five Critical Mistakes of SMEs
- The payroll function – strong processes for strong performance
- Electronic invoicing (e-invoicing) and the obstacles in introducing it
- Managing IT performance
Horizons April 2010: Advisory
- Weathering the storm – effective cash management
- Will we see M&A take a turn in the right direction this year?
- A proper feasibility study – the cornerstone of a successful project
- How will the crisis affect the public sector in 2010?
- An accurate weather forecast can be of significant help to business
- How to improve SAP Performance and SAP Security
- Focus on risk prevention and quality reporting
Horizons November 2009: Financial Services
- Strong support. Focus on six key pillars of your business
- 2010 a key year for the financial sector – at home as well as globally
- The financial crisis and its impact on the life and non-life insurance sector
- Governance system and ORSA: two Pillar 2 challenges
- New IAS 39: Benefits and costs of the new financial instruments classification
- An economic crisis: the best time to innovate
- How can we optimise IT costs effectively?
- Crisis prevention measures and the change of VAT
Horizons October 2009: Tax
- Keeping EU Taxes in Czech
- Significant VAT changes are in the works as of 1 January 2010
- Transfer pricing in an economic downturn
- Findings of an audit conducted by the Tax Authority
- Employee benefits: what are the tax consequences?
Horizons July 2009: Transactions and Restructuring
- The crisis and company restructuring
- Mergers and acquisitions - will we see
a recovery towards the end of the year?
- Financing restructurings: achieving tax deductibility
- Private Use of Company Cars and VAT
- Photovoltaics - Energy of the Future and Attractive Investment
Horizons March 2009: Performance and Technology
- Working capital management not only in times of financial crisis
- Lean manufacturing surviving the economic downturn and getting into the world class
- Getting round the financial crisis - using your data
- Slashing costs – the opportunity to save on human resources
- Preventing the loss of key data
- The operation of multi-purpose facilities and arenas could be more efficient
- Finance shared services – delivering the promise
- Corporate social responsibility is on the rise
Horizons November 2008: Financial Services
- Beyond the credit crisis: the impact for investment managers
- Principles and Presentation of Insurers in the CEE region
- Evaluation of uncertainty in an internal model
- Fair Value Accounting on Illiquid Markets
- Information technologies in the banking sector - the latest trends and challenges
- The credit crunch - is your company spending money wisely on projects?
- Registration of a VAT group - group member definition
- Discrimination taxation in the Czech Republic
Horizons September 2008: Transfer Pricing
- Advance Pricing Agreements are on the rise in the EU - the European Commission issues Guidelines in response
- Transfer pricing in the Czech Republic - the tax administrator's perspective
- Transfer pricing from the enterprise risk management perspective
- Experience gained from tax inspections - transfer prices
- Transfer Pricing Documentation
- The impact of transfer pricing on the auditor's report
Horizons May 2008: Real Estate
- Thin capitalisation and the application of new regulations in practice
- The application of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) at real estate companies
- Property valuation
- Property tranactions
- Investments in non-listed European real estate funds
- The future of golf in Eastern Europe has great potential
Horizons February 2008: Retail
- Summary of the most important changes in the Public Finance Stabilisation Act having an impact on the retail sector
- Accounting and tax aspects of supplier bonuses in the retail field
- Conversion of Czech financial statements to statements prepared according to IFRS
- Retail chains under the prssure of business competition
- Trade loading – the ultimate cost carried by the retailer
- Regulatory requirements in the area of payment transactions