These days, companies undertaking business activities in the sector of food and drink products in the Czech Republic must respond rapidly to a number of challenges and issues:
- changing and growing customer demand,
- concentration and expansion of retail chains,
- growing pressure on prices.
Food and drink companies must also be able to:
- ensure that the manufacture and sale of goods comply with all legislative standards and requirements, including health and safety,
- cope with the impact of Czech EU accession on consumer markets,
- control their marketing expenses.