- Service: Advisory, Accounting Advisory Services (External Financial Reporting Services)
- Industry: Financial Services, Industrial Markets, Consumer Markets, Information, Communication and Entertainment, Infrastructure, Government and Healthcare
- Type: Business and industry issue, KPMG information
- Date: 6/29/2010
Many organizations are experiencing new challenges as a result of rapidly evolving regulatory mandates, competing business priorities, and the capital markets need for transparency in financial reporting information.
PDF files require Adobe Reader to view
- KPMG Advisory can assist CFOs to define and develop their role as a “strategic partner” and to streamline their company‘s finance function, with the aim of achieving lower costs, faster closing of financial transactions, and a higher quality of reporting.
- KPMG Advisory has developed a global Finance Integration assessment that aims to help organizations harmonize and integrate different external and management financial reporting processes.
- Finance Integration helps organizations identify how the finance function can better align regulatory compliance and performance initiatives so they can begin to reduce costs, improve the speed and timeliness of financial reporting, enhance information quality, sustain compliance, and improve business performance.
- With the Finance Integration Approach, the KPMG Czech Republic Accounting Advisory Services team uses a structured assessment tool to interface with key users of the financial reporting supply chain to help them better understand how external pressures, compounded by internal challenges relating to systems, processes and people, impact the balance between compliance and performance – and ultimately the cost, speed, and quality of financial reporting.
- This structured approach leads to the identification of improvement areas to be addressed through a Finance Integration program.