Succession planning is a process and must be started early in order to satisfy personal expectations over the long-term.
The next generation can be heirs, management, a partner pool or even industrial or financial investors. It is also possible to transfer to a foundation.
KPMG's Legal assists both businesses and private persons in structuring their assets. We provide clear-sighted and wide-ranging advice, right through from defining the succession strategy to final implementation.
- Inheritance planning, testamentary dispositions, formulation of inheritance agreements
- Execution of wills
- Charitable foundations
- Trusts and family foundations
- Business law advice
- Advice on the acquisition and sale of businesses
Transactions involving airplanes, yachts, artwork
- Assistance on transfer of residence
- Tax planning
- Transfer of residence in Switzerland and abroad
- Flat-rate tax regulations
- Succession tax planning
- Advice on third-party financing of investments
- Advice on investments taking into account relevant foreign tax obligations
Would you like to find out more? Please get in touch with our Contact Persons.