We support companies during the founding phase, as well as during restructuring projects and office relocations. In addition to preparing documents and contractual documentation in compliance with company law and supervisory regulations, we also assist insurance companies in developing internal organizations with all the required processes and infrastructure.
- Legal clarifications in relation to insurance supervisory law (for example, regarding the duty of legal compliance under the Insurance Supervision Act)
- Preparation of approval applications and business plans
- Support in the development of effective and legal company organizations, and in the design and implementation of systems and processes
- Preparation of company documentation (for example, organizational and executive regulations, directives, policies)
- Development of a Compliance Organization and Compliance Standards
- Mandates and investigations on the instructions of the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA)
- Advisory services and the implementation of data pooling and outsourcing structures
- Development of gap and benchmark analyses
- Project assistance
- Assistance in the preparation of general insurance terms and conditions (GIT),and their adaptation to legal changes
- Legal clarifications in connection with insurance contract law (for example, duties to inform)
Our multidisciplinary environment allows us to use an integrated approach to advising. In complex legal matters with an international element (for example, data transfers abroad, cross-border restructuring measures and office relocations), we receive effective and professional assistance thanks to our international network.