Does any of the following keep you awake at night?
- A suspicion that your intellectual property may be being compromised
- Facts and figures that just don’t make sense
- Irregularities in accounting or other processes that may not be as innocent as they appear
- You think you may be the subject of fraud or exposed to corruption
- Employee behaviour that does not comply with expected norms or regulatory and/or legal requirements
- You have a feeling that something just isn’t right, but you cannot put your finger on it
Discreet yet robust, sensitive yet practical, our intervention can help you achieve a positive outcome with minimal disruption to your organisation. Our team is diverse: accountants, investigators, technology specialists, ex-law enforcement professionals, sector specialists, and former regulators come together to help reduce, halt or prevent damage.
It doesn’t have to be about crime or wrong-doing.
- Enhancing processes and embedding ethical values in daily business
- Corporate intelligence and screening
- Helping to meet legal and regulatory requirements
- Facilitating arbitration and helping settle commercial disputes
With broad sector experience, we have particular specialisations in the financial services (banking and insurance), pharmaceuticals, life sciences and healthcare industries.