Every year, the losses suffered by Swiss companies as a result of economic crime run into several hundreds of millions of francs. The negative impacts of such crimes are not just limited to financial damage either. The legal and personal consequences too, as well as the reputational risk, can all hit the company in question hard. On the one hand, the considerable expense incurred in resolving a case of fraud can be a burden for the persons involved, while on the other hand it can even jeopardize the very existence of companies that have either failed to make the correct preparations or have made no preparations at all.
- Would you like to know exactly how susceptible your company is to fraud and the risks that fraud can pose?
- Do you want to examine your existing control systems in order to detect at an early stage any areas that may be at risk?
- Would you like to know how to react in the event of fraud occurring?
Our interdisciplinary team is made up of accountants, investigators, technology and intelligence professionals, and in the past has conducted some of the largest investigations in the financial industry.
- We develop effective strategies, systems and controls to combat and prevent fraud.
- We use modern methods of forensic analysis in order to search through huge quantities of data, test control systems, and detect anomalies.
- We help you meet regulatory requirements by providing Fraud and Misconduct Risk Management.
- We help you with regard to issues of communication following cases of fraud.
- We carry out employee training programs designed to prepare your company for fraud cases.