Many organizations struggle to make their core values a part of daily life. Our Integrity Thermometer® and other tools assess, implement and enhance your corporate values and code of conduct.
Planning your ethics program
- Assessing the ethical climate within your organisation using our Integrity Thermometer®, a web-based tool developed in cooperation with Erasmus University.
- While respecting confidentiality, we can benchmark you against peers
Developing your codes of conduct, business principles and corporate strategies
- Defining and articulating your values can be harder than it sounds. We use an interactive approach to create ‘living’ documents
Implementing your program
- Few organisations have successfully embedded values into their daily business
- KPMG’s dilemma game “Cards on the Table” effectively translates ethical rules into concrete decisions. It sensitizes employees to ethical issues arising during their work, prompts discussion of alternate courses of action, and encourages to recognize and reflect on different ways of reacting
- We promote effectiveness in many ways. For instance, we operate ethics hotlines on behalf of several multinationals, enabling employees to report anonymously and discreetly any suspicious behaviour