Informed decisions are key to doing good business.
How well do you really understand your new market? How much do you know about your prospective suppliers, clients and employees, and their formal and informal networks?
- screening potential employees, customers and suppliers to identify possible risks
- achieving better knowledge of new markets
- identifying and enhancing business opportunities
- enhancing your negotiating position
- obtaining more in-depth comprehension of local laws, regulations and common practices
- solving corporate problems
Be aware of the facts, but do so discreetly and sensitively. From domestic to regional to global, the search, collation and analysis of complex information from public sources are a few of the key skills of our multi-lingual Corporate Intelligence team.