Every day, considerable revenues are lost because vendors, distributors or licensees fail to meet their contractual obligations by inaccurate reporting.
Conducting part of your business through third parties gives rise to inherent control, revenue and expense risks.
- Subcontracted relationships such as product development or manufacturing – helping to ensure that self-reporting is in accordance with the contractual agreement
- Royalty compliance – helping recover fees, but also strengthening licensing relationships and identifying risk mitigation opportunities
- Software license reviews – monitoring license compliance for software vendors, to increase current and future licensing and maintenance revenues
- Reseller and distributor reviews – helping enforce contracts with your distribution partners to recover delinquent payments. Also enhancing compliance systems for contractual obligations
- Most-favoured customer reviews – monitoring compliance with most-favoured customer clauses and other issues in the procurement process. Identifying potential recoveries where lowest price agreements are not being followed