- How will the new EU Guidelines for Alternative Investment Fund Managers (AIFM) effect Switzerland?
- How does the future of alternative investments look?
- How do you start new activities in the Investment Management environment (operations, representation, fund management, asset management)?
- PSA Structure Reform: what is its influence on investment foundations?
- Are you satisfied with the processes of your compliance and risk management? Do the solutions offer you the necessary security?
- IFRS: what are the effects of the latest developments for affiliates and asset managers?
- How do you monitor risks in connection with the outsourced enterprise activities?
- Setting up collective investment schemes
- Fund management companies and asset managers
- CISA-Contractual funds
- Limited partnerships for collective investment schemes
- Investment foundations
- Non-regulated investment products
- Preparing and adapting internal rules and regulations for licensees
- Handling licensing and approval applications made to the supervisory authority.
We assist our clients with implementing the legal and regulatory provisions, clarify any issues relating to the applicability of the Collective Investment Schemes Act (KAG), and advise in connection with investment foundations and all areas of the Investment Management business.
Teams of lawyers, auditors, tax advisors, and real-estate specialists design customized solutions and strategies that address the key issues of investment managers: growth, performance, and governance.