Our integration into KPMG's international network allows us to provide you with competent support in relation to cross-border and global issues.
Our Audit division specializes in auditing annual and consolidated financial statements in accordance with IFRS, Swiss GAP FER or OR, for companies of any legal form and size, also in the sports industry. Our audit approach is based, among other things, on a thorough understanding of our clients' business models. Within this context, an in-depth knowledge of the fast-moving world of sports and media is indispensable.
The Tax division offers competent and individual tax advice for companies in the sports sector. Our services are designed to provide clients with the largest financial benefit possible.
We offer sports companies tax advice relating to the following topics:
- Tax accounting treatment of intangible assets
- Tax-related evaluation of licensing agreements
- Taxes at source (withholding, offsetting, enhancement)
- Branch profit taxation
- Clubs, non-profit status, charitable foundations
Our specialists in the Advisory division provide advice to our clients with respect to business, transaction and process-oriented issues. In a dynamic economic environment focused increasingly on the capital markets, we help companies identify opportunities, manage risk and comply with statutory requirements. We already have extensive experience supporting professional management at companies in the sports and media industry through our combined advisory services.
We offer you the following services:
- Independent financing advice (e.g. for alternative forms of financing)
- Specific advice for transactions in the sports industry (vendor and buy-side due diligence)
- Valuation of sports companies and intangible assets (e.g. marketing, transfer and media rights)
- Support for mergers & acquisitions
- Advice on restructuring
- Support for performance management (e.g. balanced scorecard, potential analyses)
- Planning & management accounting support (e.g. creation of business plans and management accounting systems)
- Risk management advice
- Advice on performance enhancement of central functions
- Identification and prevention of white-collar crime