In the following, only a few important issues will be outlined:
- AIFMD and its implementation in Switzerland in the context of the partial revision of the Swiss Federal Act on Collective Investment Schemes (CISA),
- the new capital rules for Swiss banks,
- the tax agreements with Germany and the United Kingdom,
- the first-time codification of the investment foundations,
- the rulings of the Federal Court on retrocession and the interpretation of the term «public advertisement» according to the CISA,
- the transfer of an insurance portfolio according to article 62 of the Swiss Insurance Supervisory Act as well as the introduction of KIID in Switzerland.
German and French versions of the publication entitled "Chancen und Risiken rechtlicher Neuerungen 2011/12" may be ordered from Schulthess Verlag.