Our comptences in the area of ICS (some examples):
- Optimization: Analyzing the current ICS framework and assess the potential for improvements (e.g. control reduction and automation, configuration of the ICS testing procedures, development of a sustainability concept).
- Benchmarking: Performing peer review of the ICS with comparable companies and identify possible areas for
improvement; supporting the assessment of recurring ICS costs for ICS maintenance, control execution and testing.
- Sustainability/Development: Supporting the development and implementation of a long-term ICS
- COSO 2013: Review & assess the ICS framework based on the new COSO 2013 principles.
- Tools: Supporting the development of a business case to implement an ICS tool (e.g. define requirements catalogue, perform market analysis and product selection, analyze interfaces with other IT applications, and support implementation).
- Control Automation: Analyzing the current ICS control catalogue, and identifying and assessing the potential for control automation based on functionality of existing IT applications including assessment of cost saving potentials.