KPMG's Global Board
KPMG's Global Council
KPMG's EMA Regional Board
- Master’s Degree in Economics (lic.oec.HSG)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Corporate Real Estate Management, European Business School (EBS), Oestrich-Winkel, Germany
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- Member of the European Public Real Estate Association (EPRA)
- Accredited valuation expert (Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority FINMA)
Stefan Pfister joined KPMG in 2005 as Head of KPMG’s Real Estate practice. In 2009 he took on the lead of the Transaction & Restructuring Service Group. In 2011 he was appointed Head of Advisory and became a member of the Executive Committee. 2014 Stefan Pfister was appointed CEO of KPMG Switzerland.
Stefan Pfister has over 15 years business experience in Corporate Finance and Real Estate. He has helped many global acting Sovereign Wealth Funds to develop their Global Real Estate Strategy. He has managed the process of various large national and cross-border Portfolio-Transactions and share-deals for private equity and corporate clients in Central Europe, UK and Scandinavia.
Real Estate, Property & Infrastructure, Financial Services (Banking, Insurance, Investment Management), Consumer Goods & Retail, Public Sector