As a decision-maker for your company, you have some important strategic choices to make every day. It is your ability to spot new developments early and act promptly that will deter-mine your company’s success. Caught between continuity and change, however, many new and varied challenges are making it ever harder to take the right decisions at the right time.
As entrepreneurially minded advisors and proven experts on the Zurich economic region, we can give you crucial support in your managerial duties. With local roots and a global network, we have the right answers to all key questions of growth, cost management and corporate governance.
Harness our knowledge, our industry experience and the benchmarks of our well-established global network. Why not arrange an initial, no-obligation meeting with us today? As you’ll see – we speak the same language.
- Audits of annual and consolidated financial statements under the Swiss Code of Obligations
- Audits of pension funds, nonprofit organizations, public sector institutions, associations and foundations
- Audits of company incorporations, capital increases and capital reductions; special audits
- Audits of internal control systems (ICSs)
- Advice and support on financial matters, accounting and reporting: Swiss GAAP ARR, IFRS and US GAAP
- Advising and supporting financial service providers
- Assurance services – independent validations for greater assurance: As certified accountants, we don’t just concern ourselves with figures, but also with the assurance needs that result from them. We can support your company with specific services that go well beyond the actual audit of your financial statements.
- Swiss and international corporation tax law, including transfer pricing, mergers and restructuring
- Advice on VAT and customs matters for Switzerland and internationally
- Tax planning for business owners and companies
- Legal advice for business owners and companies on all aspects of contract and commercial law, including mergers, restructuring and corporate governance
- Support with the relocation projects of international corporate groups in terms of company and employment law, including the necessary permits for foreign workers
- Advising employees of international corporate groups
- Accounting and payroll administration functions
- Matters of social security law
- Advice on company acquisitions (lead M&A advice and due diligence)
- Company valuations
- Preparing for and supporting the sale process
- Comprehensive succession planning
- IT advice (project advice, risk assessments and benchmarking)
- Risk management
- Real estate advice and valuations
P.O. Box 1872
KPMG AG in Zurich has only a limited number of parking spaces.
Phone +41 58 249 31 31
Fax +41 58 249 44 06
Use the request for proposal (RFP) submission form to provide details of the business issues you are facing, or the services you require, that you would like KPMG assistance with.