As entrepreneurially minded consultants with an expert knowledge of the local and global economy, we can help you run your business and support you on issues of growth, cost management, corporate governance and much more besides. With a local presence established over 40 years ago and an extensive network of advisors, we can give you the right answers at an international level.
- Established in 1972
- Around 40 employees
- Head of the Lugano office: Lorenzo Job
- Audits of financial statements prepared in accordance with the Swiss Code of Obligations, US GAAP and IFRS
- Audits of banks, securities dealers, asset managers and financial service providers
- Audit office in accordance with the Swiss Occupational Pensions Act
- Audits of public bodies
- Audits of nonprofit organizations
- Audits of capital increases, capital reductions and articles of association
- Audits under the Swiss Mergers Act
- Tax advice for individuals domiciled in Switzerland or abroad
- Tax advice for industrial firms, traders, banks, international headquarters and asset managers
- Advice on VAT, withholding tax, stamp duty and other indirect taxes
- Advice on transfer pricing
- Tax advice for mergers and acquisitions
Question about voluntary disclosure in Italy? Call us on 058 249 32 89.
- Company and real estate valuations
- Transacting mergers, spin-offs and corporate asset transfers
- Carrying out the procedure to obtain FINMA authorization
- Advice on articles of association, drawing up internal regulations
- Implementing an appropriate corporate governance setup
- Company analyses (‘fitness check-up’)
- Designing, implementing and evaluating internal control systems
- Succession planning
- International headquarters
Via Serafino Balestra 33
Phone +41 58 249 32 32
Fax +41 58 249 32 33
Leggi finanziarie in italiano
La nostra collana sulle leggi finanziarie in italiano, incluse annotazioni e commenti, potete ordinarla qui.
Parking spaces marked for client use are located along Viale Cassarate, just before the traffic lights at the junction with Via Serafino Balestra (site of the former slaughterhouse).