Currently, KPMG firms have China practices in several countries and regions around the world, and our dedicated professionals have solid local experience to support Chinese domestic businesses and multinational companies.
Partners and professionals from member firms around the globe are based in China and in key business entry gates in the US, Europe and Asia, to offer you their experience and knowledge on country-specific issues.
Our China practice in KPMG’s CEE region has bilingual professionals with broad technical experience, who understand the circumstances and the exclusive needs of the Chinese companies or joint ventures operating in CEE, as well as of companies from CEE countries that invest in China. These professionals can also help put you in touch with other KPMG specialists in Romania, CEE, China and within the entire worldwide KPMG network, who can provide in-depth experience in specific industries, offering a variety of services that involve audit and accounting, tax, business advisory and risk management, transactions and other areas that can influence a company’s success.
Our aim is to assist clients to succeed in the markets they operate in by providing:
- Focus on the industry (energy, infrastructure, telecoms, financial services, health and pharma, retail and trade, etc.)
- Quality Services
- Access to international specialist teams
- Advanced knowledge, skills, relationships and networks
Chinese businesses that plan to go global, and multinational companies that aim to enter or expand into the Chinese market face a wide range of challenges. We offer a number of quality services to help address these challenges, including:
- Market entry feasibility studies and business plans
- EU Funding and Project Finance advice
- Investment holding structuring, regulatory & compliance
- Tax planning and bookkeeping
- Mergers and acquisitions as well as post-deal integration advisory
- Fund raising through flotation in global markets or private equity
- Global supply chain management
- Corporate, performance and technology governance
- Business performance enhancement
- Transactions business assistance