The report is based on the findings from our survey of the leading banks active in the region. The barometer includes input from more than 40 banks active in these markets, mainly collected via in-depth interviews. The survey provides insights for developers and investors alike on the future prospects for real estate financing, and should enable banks to benchmark their practices based upon that of their peers.
CEE Property Lending Barometer 2013 includes:
- A regional overview of the CEE real estate market
- The current state and banks’ future expectations for impaired real estate loans
- The overall prospects for the banks’ real estate portfolios
- Assessment of the banks’ openness to finance real estate projects
- Opportunities for financing new real estate projects, including the banks’ asset class preferences, criteria for financing and the differences between new development and income-generating properties
- Special sections on the property lending trends in the Czech Republic and Poland, the two largest markets in the region.