A major transaction will be an important event for you as a business owner. It can involve significant risks and complex tax issues. It may happen only a once in a lifetime, with only one opportunity to get it right. But, many private-company clients tell us that they are uncertain whether they have the internal expertise, experience and resources to complete transactions successfully.
How our team can help
KPMG Enterprise professionals understand the many complexities and pitfalls of the transaction process. We can advise you throughout the transaction [PDF 360Kb] - from initial strategy through to implementation. Our knowledge and experience can help you identify and navigate through the maze of issues to "seal the deal."
- Gain access to a full range of financing sources, acquisition candidates, and potential buyers.
- Have a better understanding of options and the strategies to increase the value of your transactions.
- Receive full support throughout the transaction process - from initial strategy through to implementation.
- Be armed for negotiations with targets, financiers, investors to create competitive tension and optimize terms.
- We have a dedicated network of qualified Corporate Finance specialists across Canada. Wherever you are located, you have access to the right KPMG adviser.
- Unlike banks and investment houses, we're independent of financing sources and deeply experienced in serving the needs of private companies - which translates into unbiased advice on your transactions.
- Our tax specialists can help you structure your transactions to achieve the right tax outcome.
- With a strong network of relationships in the financial community, our professionals can help connect you with financing sources, acquisition candidates, and potential buyers.
To learn more about how KPMG Enterprise can help you extract business value from cash flow, contact a KPMG Enterprise adviser today.