KPMG’s Restructuring and Turnaround professionals are trusted advisers to the boards of many of Canada’s leading private and public enterprises, as well as major financial institutions, private equity investors, bondholders, and governments. We have in-depth experience across all major industry sectors and geographies. We relish the challenges involved in dealing with complex, multi-jurisdictional restructurings and insolvencies.
We seek to provide consistent, cost-effective, and high-quality service based on our access to:
- Over 80 professionals in our Canadian Restructuring and Turnaround service line dedicated to serving our clients in financial stress and distress
- Professionals across our Deal Advisory practice, who bring strong capabilities in valuation, financial and commercial due diligence, M&A transaction management, and tax
- Over 1,200 Restructuring professionals worldwide with advanced transaction advisory, cash management, and operational and financial restructuring skills
- A coordinated global platform, with member firms in 144 countries
- The extensive resources of one of the world’s leading business advisory networks.