KPMG Forensic's Dispute Advisory Services team can provide accounting, business, and financial-related advice and expert witness evidence to assist in the resolution of disputes and in the processes of arbitration, litigation, mediation, and transaction disputes.
Our services include:
- Expert Witness Services – The preparation and presentation of expert witness evidence
- International Dispute Resolution – Assessing risks to determine the value of claims and evidence collation
- Business and Share Valuations – Share and business valuations in the context of litigation
- Forensic Transaction Services – Reviewing financial issues connected with sale and purchase agreements
- Alternative Dispute Resolution – Acting as an expert to assist in accounting-related disputes
- Evidence and Disclosure Management – Capturing, processing, and reviewing large volumes of data and evidence.
KPMG professionals have provided Dispute Advisory Services across a broad range of business sectors, including intellectual property, information technology, financial institutions, industrial and consumer markets, construction and real estate, energy, mining, government, and not-for-profit. We have experience with many types of disputes, including, for example, breach of contract, confidence, fiduciary duty, and a wide range of torts. We have also assisted as consulting and testifying experts in class actions and arbitrations.
Click here to read the latest Dispute Advisory Services brochure.
Please contact Suzanne Schulz, John Williams, Paul Ross, Derek Rostant, James McAuley, Stephan Drolet, Mary Jane Andrews for further information.