- Prepare and present expert witness evidence
- Assess the risks associated with international disputes to determine the value of claims and collate evidence
- Conduct share and business valuations in the context of litigation
- Conduct forensic transaction reviews of the financial issues connected with sale and purchase agreements
- Act as authorities in alternative dispute resolution to assist in accounting-related disputes
- Capture, process and review large volumes of data and evidence to assist in disclosure management
KPMG professionals provide Dispute Advisory Services across a broad range of business sectors, including intellectual property, information technology, financial institutions, industrial and consumer markets, construction and real estate, energy, mining, government and not-for-profit.
Please contact Mary Jane Andrews, Colleen Basden, Stephan Drolet, Myriam Duguay, James McAuley, Paul Ross, Derek Rostant or Suzanne Schulz for further information
You can also download the latest Dispute Advisory Services brochure.