We assist our clients with:
- Maintaining compliance with anti-bribery and corruption laws by ensuring they have effective firm-wide policies, systems, and controls that comply with the legislation and manage bribery and corruption risks
- Responding immediately and decisively to allegations of bribery and corruption within the organization and to related investigations by regulators or law enforcement bodies
- Increasing levels of training and awareness amongst employees of bribery and corruption risks
- Managing the risks of operating in or expanding into high-risk jurisdictions, including emerging markets, through bribery and corruption risk assessments and pre-acquisition due diligence
- Assessing compliance with the organization's anti-bribery and corruption policies, procedures, and controls, including compliance of field offices
- Electronic evidence recovery and analysis in conjunction with bribery and corruption investigations.
Read KPMG’s 2011 Global Anti-Bribery and Corruption Survey.
Read more about our Anti-Bribery and Corruption Services.
Please contact Peter Armstrong, Derek Rostant or Suzanne Schulz for further information.