People & Change Advisory Services help develop the corresponding human resources strategy, programs, and plans that enable the HR function and line management to work together to be able to deliver the strategy for the human capabilities.
When organizations need to accomplish major change and make it sustainable, the two streams are integrated to enable people to become engaged, committed, and competent in the new way of doing business.
We serve our leading clients in all industries, consulting on:
- Behavioural change management– accelerating and making sustainable the successful implementation of change. Developing strategies that deal with the impact on people created by changes to strategy, structure, processes, and technology
- Talent development – ensuring that strategies can in fact be implemented by identifying and developing the human capital within an organization
- Organizational design & development – creating effective and efficient organization designs that deliver the capabilities and performance required by the client’s strategic intent
- HR function enhancement– creating a human resources function by developing leading delivery models for the implementation of the broader human capital strategy.
Within these categories, we advise clients on transforming their organizations by:
- Aligning their top teams around their strategy and required performance
- Creating a vision and case for change
- Engaging stakeholders
- Aligning the various change levers, particularly human resources
- Crafting communications strategies and plans
- Change project and program management
- Developing talent/human capital strategies, including identifying and retaining top talent
- Improving organizational design and capability development
- Encouraging cultural change
- Creating effective performance management
- Designing delivery models (shared services, outsourcing, etc.)
- Establishing the organization design of the HR function
- Redesigning human resources processes and programs
- Assessing HR technology and strategies
- Improving the HR team’s effectiveness.
Please contact us to find out more about how we can help you.