Spring 2013 [PDF 465Kb]
- Customs Change in the 2013 Federal Budget - Review Your Imports for Duty Reductions
- Food Importers and Exporters - Are You Ready for Canada and US Changes?
- NAFTA - Use the Certificate to Save on Added Costs
- Trade Compliance Audits - What's Your Best Defense?
- Compliance Assessment Program Can Help You Avoid AMPS Penalties
- CBSA Verification Audit - Correct Non-Compliance to Avoid Future Penalties
- Canada and US Planning Oil and Gas Reporting Changes
- Canada-US Border Security Initiative to Streamline Flow of Goods
- Exports — Mandatory Electronic Reporting Starts April 1, 2012
- Energy-Using Products Must Meet New Performance Standards
- New Wood Packaging Material Requirements
Fall/Winter 2011 - In This Issue
- Customs Fact: CARM is Coming Your Way
- eManifest Update for Highway Carriers
- Can Your Imports Benefit from Canada’s Trade Agreements?
Spring/Summer 2011 - In This Issue
- Customs Fact: Top Ten Tips for Managing International Trade
- New Rules on Consumer Product Safety
- Get Import Processes in Order for U.S. Customs Audit
- Federal Court of Canada Restricts Duty Free Hydraulic Equipment
- Food Importer Licensing Coming in Fall 2011
- Importers — Are You Ready for eManifest Advance Reporting?
- Special Import Measures Act Updates
Winter 2011 - In This Issue
- Preparing a NAFTA Certificate of Origin
- New Incoterms® Effective January 1, 2011
- National Trade Compliance Priorities List Updated