In response, government and public sector organizations are increasingly focusing efforts on driving efficiencies and developing sustainable approaches to funding and service delivery models.
As a leading firm within the public sector in Canada, KPMG has the people and knowledge to help you meet your transformation challenges. We apply our extensive knowledge of project and sector government culture, policies and procedures to help you meet your productivity and performance goals.
Our dedicated professionals bring together deep experience and knowledge in the following areas:
- Federal, provincial, and municipal governments including justice and security
- Educational institutions
- Healthcare providers
- Aboriginal client services
- Not-for-profits and charitable organizations
Our Audit, Tax, and Advisory professionals can help you manage risk and enhance performance now and in the future in such areas as:
- Tax Services for Not-for-Profit organizations
- Enterprise architecture
- Business transformation
- Cyber security
- IT outsourcing and shared services
- Financial services (stimulus, outsourcing)
- Financial feasibility studies
- Procurement practices
Our professionals have engaged in public sector projects of all sizes that help deliver long-term results that meet specific strategic and operational requirements. We consistently strive to combine practical, hands-on experience to help you create and implement transformational strategies economically, efficiently and effective.