KPMG’s Latin America Business practice in Canada is focused on helping Latin American companies invest, access capital, or go public in Canada. We also support Canadian companies entering, as well as sourcing or investing in Latin America. Our involvement with several cultural associations enhances our understanding of the market and the challenges related to entering and doing business in these countries, providing added value to our clients.
KPMG has professionals with a deep understanding of the Latin American business environment and a well-established working relationship with our professional counterparts in these countries.
Our local knowledge and multi-lingual professionals help clients anticipate, understand, and manage the many commercial and country-specific challenges facing them. We listen to our clients and focus on the issues that really matter.
Our services include:
- Assistance with going public in Canada
- Market entry strategy development and execution
- Investment opportunity identification and analysis
- Transaction negotiation through to deal completion
- Commercial and financial due diligence
- Taxation structuring and advisory
- IT strategy and performance
- Sourcing advisory
- Global mobility
- A broad range of Audit, Tax, and other Advisory services.
Working closely with our KPMG colleagues in Latin America as “one team,” we can quickly establish multi-disciplinary teams that provide a coordinated service with one central point of contact.
For more information, contact Craig Walter, Latin America Business Practice Leader.