KPMG’s Centers of Excellence play a role in developing a worldwide market focus, recruiting experienced personnel, staying abreast of issues affecting the global industries, and developing thought leadership products that can add value. The Centers are a direct response to rapidly evolving sectors and the specific challenges on industry players.
- Includes professionals dedicated to the specific industry
- Is led by a recognized senior industry practitioner
- Takes part in quarterly Global Centers of Excellence meetings to ensure we keep abreast of industry trends, share knowledge, and provide coordinated service offerings
- Supports our global client service teams to deliver quality services, training, and knowledge to our member firms' clients
- Shares experience and resources around the world
- Drives the mobility of our firm's resources and the consistency of our service delivery, including remote locations of importance to market leaders
- Develops regular thought leadership on key commercial issues impacting business across the globe
- Provides ongoing industry training for our professionals and clients of our firm.
KPMG’s Centers of Excellence offer greater access to industry professionals around the globe, as you require them. Our people are backed by industry-focused methodologies and technological, Web-based knowledge management frameworks that offer more support for our clients.
The Centers produce regular commentary on issues impacting their respective sectors, which can include surveys on the industry; commentary on the impact of business trends; changes in regulations; and knowledge services on the commercial, risk, and financial challenges facing the industry.
The Centers can actively identify acquisitions, mergers, or asset opportunities and support your transactions in key locations around the world. We support international investors with services delivered by those who know the local industries and markets.
We can provide coordinated services to key areas of your business, such as support with asset and company acquisitions, investments, valuations, structuring, and resource development. Through the Centers, you can access taxation, financial, technical, risk, and environmental advice from a single industry-focused team for transactions in your region and abroad.