KPMG Audit is an exceptional place to build your career. Working with a team of highly skilled professionals, you will do interesting and challenging work, and gain knowledge and skills that will allow you to develop to your full potential.
There are countless opportunities available in KPMG's Audit practice that are both diverse and exciting. By building strong relationships, leveraging industry and business knowledge and collaborating on challenging issues, you will help companies keep pace with the demands of their competitive business environment and achieve their strategic objectives. We work with clients to:
- Maintain the quality of their financial reporting
- Navigate any IFRS post-conversion challenges
- Keep abreast of ongoing changes to IFRS
- Meet reporting requirements of initial public offerings
- Comply with public company securities regulations in Canada, the United States (SEC) and internationally