We respond to these expectations by recruiting people who really stand out, providing them quality assignments, training, support, and traditional opportunities necessary for them to develop professionally and also personally.
This strategy, centered on people and with our open and constructive relationships with customers, resulted in external recognition of the success of our member firm:
- KPMG was elected for the second consecutive year the awards held in the British publication specializing in the accounting industry and related
- KPMG in Brazil was honored with three awards by the Federation of Accountants of the State of São Paulo, in partnership with the Brazilian Association of Listed Companies - Abrasca and the Brazilian Institute of Investor Relations - IBRI. The "Professional Excellence Award at Convergence Accounting - IFRS" aims to recognize key executives, teachers, researchers and students who have excelled in the area of domain knowledge in IFRS accounting applied.
- For the third consecutive year, KPMG is elected as the second more attractive employer to work for in The ranking .
- KPMG in Brazil receives the award , as highlighted in consultancy Transfer Pricing.
- for the Carta Capital Magazine - For the second consecutive year, KPMG in Brazil came second in the ranking segment audit of awards.
- Prêmio e-Learning Brasil 2011/2012 - The award, that is awarded during the Congress Brazil Learning & Performance, recognizes the best practices for talent development of Brazilian companies and aims to stimulate business and educational organizations in the country to use technological resources to promote continuous learning of its employees and students, increasing thus their level of qualification, training, performance, contribution to the results and levels of global competitiveness of Brazilian institutions.