From small and medium-sized to large oil & gas companies, from a review of the feasibility study of the area, to exploration, to development until sale, KPMG has the resources to offer you the service that fits your strategy.
KPMG in Brazil has built one of the largest oil and gas practices in the country with audit, tax, and advisory service professionals focused on companies in the industry and provides services to approximately 60% of major companies in this sector worldwide.
The Center of Excellence in Oil & Gas, located in our office in Rio de Janeiro and the KPMG's Global Centers of Excellence provide immediate access to the latest knowledge about the industry, skills, resources and technical developments. We seek with our Centers of Excellence direct and immediate responses to the rapid changes and challenges of the Oil & Gas industry
KPMG's service offering may include:
- Support to international investors in the region with tax, finance and regulatory advisory.
- Support for mergers, acquisitions and divestiture of assets and of the company.
- International tax advisory, compliance and structuring.
- Project due diligence to evaluate new investments and initiatives.
- Independent reports and valuations.
- Support to joint ventures, advising on investment management and efficiency, while limiting risk.
- Assessment and guidelines for information, security and risk management governance systems.
- Assistance to clients in effective communication of their business performance.
- Response to the changing corporate governance environment.
- Advisory on environmental issues and stakeholders including review of the sustainability report, development of global reporting and audit initiative and greenhouse gas problems.
- Preparation and advisory on moving to IFRS.
- Auditing of statutory financial statements and risk advisory services.
- Internal audit services and advisory.
- Support to Brazilian and foreign staff and executives.