Talents who meet the following requirements:
- graduating until December 2013 or having been graduated for two years or less.
- Attend or have attended: Business Administration, Actuarial Science, Accounting, Law, Economics, Production Engineering, Computing Science, Information Systems and Electrical Engineering.
- English is desirable.
The KPMG’s Eye in the Future Program, by means of the Trainee Program – New Talents, aims at attracting young talents that have:
- communication and analytical skills
- organization skill
- team work skill
- global business vision
- a focus on delivering quality results and self development
- skills in dealing with clients etc.
KPMG values the differences in people and encourages diversity.
The 2011 Trainee Program has opportunities for people with disabilities, aiming at providing them with equal opportunities for developing, building a career and their social and economic inclusion. Be part of it!