Amidst lingering economic uncertainty and increasing focus from tax authorities to boost revenue, the Good, Better, Best survey identifies trends and benchmarks on the following fundamental questions:
- How are tax departments changing their operations to address emerging economic, business and regulatory trends?
- How are they progressing on aspects of governance and performance such as strategy, risk management and measurement?
- How are they approaching process and technology investment and improvement, including the impact of cloud computing?
- How are they addressing the pressure to more effectively resource how they do their work?
- How are they responding to rising tax authority scrutiny and demands?